SLO PERFORMANCE - ISLO/PSLO OVERALL
Program: Real Estate
Real Estate AA T 1170
Fall 2013, Spring 2013, Fall 2012, Spring 2012, Fall 2011
Upon completion of the eight main courses for the Real Estate A.A Degree, students will be able to : 1. Explain how agency relationships affect a real estate licensee’s disclosure requirements.
2. Describe the relationship between a broker and his salesperson and explain how it is affected by California’s real estate licensing laws.
Page 1 of
May 07, 2014 5:05 PM
SLO Performance - ISLO/PSLO Overall Report
3. Demonstrate an ability to handle offers, including negotiating and making counteroffers. .
4. Describe the events that take place after a purchase and sales agreement is signed.
5. Explain how underwriters use income to underwrite a loan.
Page 2 of
6. Differentiate between FHA, VA, and conventional loans.
7. Describe the attributes of joint tenancy, including the right of survivorship.
8. Explain how state and federal anti-discrimination laws impact real estate activities.
Page 3 of
9. Analyze the principles of supply and demand in relation to the real estate market and housing prices.
10. Identify the differences between the political, social, and economic neighborhoods and how they affect property values.
12. Identify the steps in the appraisal process and the classical approaches to value.
Page 4 of
13. Differentiate between the various special management situations and disclosure forms in order to comply with state regulations.
14. Identify the liability and risk management issues that are inherent in property management.
15. Examine the operation and services provided by escrow and title insurance companies and explain these services to a buyer or seller.
Page 5 of
16. Calculate the proration rates for interest, fire insurance, and property taxes for both the buyers and sellers
Page 6 of
Report Totals by Term:
Page 7 of