SAVE THE DATE!!
Nominations for the 2015 Student of Distinction Awards (SODA) will begin Monday, January 26, 2015.
This prestigious award acknowledges 20 current Southwestern College students who excel academically, participate in leadership activities, and demonstrate commitment to a goal or purpose.
* The awardee and nominator will be invited to attend the awards ceremony and dinner.
* The awardee will receive a scholarship and a medallion during the ceremony.
* Must be a current SWC student enrolled in at least 6 units in spring 2015
* Have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 at SWC
* Have completed at least 30 units at SWC between spring 2012-fall 2014
* Have a Student Education Plan on file
* May not have received a Bachelor’s degree or higher
* Must not be a past SODA recipient
NOMINATE YOUR OUTSTANDING STUDENT/S FOR THE
STUDENT OF DISTINCTION AWARD (SODA)!
Nomination Link: https://jag.swccd.edu/soda/
Student of Distinction Award Flyer (PDF Flyer)
THE DEADLINE TO NOMINATE IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2015
If you have questions, or would like to have a student/s eligibility verified, e-mail the student’s name and ID number to Sandy Calderon at email@example.com
Congratulations to the 2014 Students of Distinction Awardees!
These dedicated students have put their committment to public service, community engagement, and the rigors of academics into practice, by living the college mission.
For further information contact:
Sandy Calderon, Student Services Specialist
Phone: (619) 482-6537
Fax: (619) 482-6493
Southwestern College 900 Otay Lakes Rd., Chula Vista, CA 91910
Office of Student Activities / Room 601C
Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm