Evacuation of building
- Only the College Police or an official of the College (President, Vice Presidents and Deans) can order the evacuation of a campus building.
- When evacuation is determined necessary, occupants shall leave the building immediately and quietly by the nearest designated exit, or as advised. College Police will direct the occupants to a safe area.
- When evacuating, building occupants should walk, remain calm and grasp handrails.
- DO NOT RE-ENTER building until instructed to do so by appropriate authorities.
Evacuation of the College or Center
- Only the College President or his/her designee can order an evacuation or closure of the College.