Skip to page body Home About SWC Admissions Academic Programs Student Services Schools & Centers Faculty & Staff

Students who need proof of current enrollment at Southwestern College can obtain an Enrollment Verification in person at the Admissions office at the Chula Vista campus, or at any of the Higher Education Centers: National City, Otay Mesa, or San Ysidro.

Identification is required.

The Enrollment Verification is provided at no cost, and includes the number of units in which the student was enrolled and the student's enrollment status (full-time, part-time, half-time, or less than half-time).

graphic of signed Letter
Last updated: 3/20/2015 8:50:57 AM