This is a great opportunity for South County community members to meet and speak with Mike Niggli, SDG&E's President & Chief Operating Officer, and other utility experts on projects and innovation happening in our South County communities:
- South Bay Substation Relocation Project,
- Financial assistance and other programs and services for residents,
- Energy efficiency for small, medium and large businesses,
- Energy-saving practices and technology,
- Environmental, clean transportation, emergency preparedness and community partnerships
At this event, nominate your local charity to receive a SDG&E Community Leadership Grant of $5,000. In addition, meet other local charities doing great work in the areas of the environment, mentoring and tutoring K-12 youth, emergency preparedness, and health and human services.
The event is being held in collaboration with the South County Economic Development Council, and the Chambers of Commerce of Chula Vista, Coronado, Imperial Beach, National City, San Diego Regional, San Ysidro, and Otay Mesa.