As economic changes continue to affect the Southwestern College budget, this page will serve as a resource of Governing Board actions, documents and other information.
The links below provide financial information for the time of the year when it has been prepared. For example, tentative budgets provided in early summer are the best estimate of revenues and expenditures for the upcoming year. Adopted budgets align more closely with the end-of-year reconciliation of the college's financials. Audited financials of the prior year are completed after the budget has been adopted and are the most accurate reflection of the college's actual revenues and expenditures.
We invite you to check this site often for summaries of budget discussions on campus, as well as information on Proposition 30, the Schools and Local Public Safety Protection Act.
- Basic Financial Statements For the year ended June 30, 2009 (PDF)
- Basic Financial Statements For the year ended June 30, 2010 (PDF)
- Basic Financial Statements For the year ended June 30, 2011 (PDF)
- Basic Financial Statements For the year ended June 30, 2012 (PDF)
- Basic Financial Statements For the year ended June 30, 2013 (PDF)
- Prop 30 EPA Expenditure Report (PDF)
- Adopted Budget 2013-14 (PDF)
- Governor Releases Budget Proposals for 2013-14 (PDF)
- 2011-2012 Annual Financial and Budget Report (Oct. 10, 2012) (PDF)
- FY2012-13 Adopted Budget (Sept. 6, 2012) (PDF)
- August 22, 2012 Budget Workshop proposed adopted budget (PDF)
- June 20, 2012 Budget Workshop enclosure (PDF)
- 2012-13 Tentative Budget Assumptions (as presented May 23, 2012) (PDF)
- March 28, 2012 Budget Workshop handout (PDF)
- 2011-12 Budget (as adopted 9/14/2011) (PDF)