The ASC offers tutoring in a myriad of subjects from accounting to zoology! Students are welcome to make an appointment for tutoring or simply come on in, and an available tutor will assist you. Please make sure you bring your current SWC student ID in order to receive tutoring.
Click below for the schedules for tutoring by subject and by tutor. The schedules will open in a new window.
Schedule by subject Fall 13.
Schedule by tutor Fall 13.
Schedule by location Fall 13.
ASC Interdisciplinary Tutoring Labs
- HEC—National City, 7208A, (216-6665)
- HEC—Otay Mesa 4424 (216-6750)
- HEC—San Ysidro, 5203 (216-6790)
- SWC Library, third floor
Academic Success Center (ASC—420)
- Accounting Lab
- Conversation Labs (Foreign Language)
- Cross Discipline Tutoring
- Math/Sciences Lab—420S
- Writing Center—420D
- Women’s Math Network—420S
- Content Specific Tutoring (Individual and Groups)
- T3: Tutors, Tweens & Teens
- ASC Test Proctoring Services
- SWC students
- Non-SWC exams
ASC Tutoring Labs
- Biology Labs—322, 323
- Child Development—554
- HEC—National City, 7120 (216-6665)
- HEC—Otay Mesa, 4101, 4424 (216-6750)
- HEC—San Ysidro, 5105 (216-6790)
- Math/Science Center—426
- Music Labs—812
- Nursing—HEC—Otay Mesa, 4402 (216-6750)
- OWL—Online Writing Lab http://www.swccd.edu/~asc/owl_guidelines.html