Welcome to Open Enrollment for the 2017 plan year. Open Enrollment is the employee's annual opportunity to make changes to your benefits for the new plan year, effective January 1, 2017. You will have the opportunity to choose your benefits by carefully evaluating your choices and make informed decisions that give you the coverage you need for the next year.
During Open Enrollment, you can:
- Choose a new medical plan option
- Dis-enroll from a medical plan
- Enroll eligible family members to your benefit plans (will require proper documentation)
- Dis-enroll your dependents from your benefit plans
- Enroll a domestic partner (IRS guidelines establish that adding a domestic partner will result in taxable income to the employee for Federal Tax purposes only)
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account to pay for day-care or health expenses with pre-tax dollars. Please go to https://benefits.americanfidelity.com/southwestern-college to schedule an appointment at 619-421-6700, ext. 5174 or 5225.
Benefited employees should receive a Health & Welfare Selection Form with information regarding open enrollment at their campus site. All necessary forms and information are also on this site.
- To learn more about the 2017 medical plan changes please click here (PDF).
- To view the current benefit summaries, please click Benefit Forms page, under Medical Plans.
- To view the current payroll deductions, please click Benefit Forms page, under Payroll Deductions.
- To learn more about Performance Network 1, 2, and 3 plans, please click Benefit Forms, under Medical Plans.
- If you are making changes please print and complete the appropriate forms available on the Benefit Forms page.