Fall 2015 application period begins. Applications are online at www.swccd.edu.
Email registration information to students
Holiday – 4th of July Campus Closed
- Registration begins by appointment
- Waitlist available (as classes fill).
- Registration begins by appointment for new and returning students with SSS steps completed
- Last day to enroll in full-term classes or get placed on waitlists
- Residency determination date
- Fall instruction begins for full-term and first 8-week session
- Last day to get a refund in the Bookstore
- No Sunday classes in observance of Labor Day
AUGUST 24 –SEPTEMBER 6
Deadlines for Full-term classes
- Add/drop period/class change period
- Last day to add classes on WebAdvisor. You may add classes with an add code or drop from classes via WebAdvisor at www.swccd.edu. (Click on WebAdvisor or go to https://webadvisor.swccd.edu). No late adds will be accepted. Deadline will be enforced.
- Refunds—Last day to withdraw from full-semester classes and qualify for a full refund of enrollment fees and non resident tuition (See information below for short session deadline).
- Holiday—Labor Day – Campus Closed
- Last day to drop classes without a ‘W’grade (via WebAdvisor)
- Last day to get a refund for Student Activities Stickers
- Last day to file a petition for independent study
- Last day to file a petition for Pass/No Pass
- Last day to file a petition for Credit by Exam
- Deadline to Petition for Fall 2015 Graduation
- Holiday—Veterans Day Campus Closed
- Last day to withdraw from full-semester courses and receive a “W” grade for full-semester classes
- Thanksgiving Holiday Campus Closed
- Last day of classes—End of Semester
DECEMBER 19–JANUARY 3
Reminder to Faculty
Grade rosters must be submitted on WebAdvisor and are due by MIDNIGHT on Wednesday, December 16
SHORT SESSIONS BEGIN AUGUST 24 AND OCTOBER 19
Check WebAdvisor to view the following deadline dates by clicking on the class title of a specific class section. Deadlines for short-session classes are determined as indicated below.
- Deadline to add classes: First week class meets
- Deadline for refund: 10% of actual meeting days (Note: in some cases this may be the first day of class)
- Deadline to apply for pass/no pass option is the first week for short term classes
- Deadline to withdraw from class without receiving a “W”: 20% of actual class meeting days
- Deadline to withdraw from class and receive a “W”: 75% of actual meeting days