The Southwestern College Office of Communications, Community and Government Relations is a one-stop shop for the latest news on the College, its programs, activities, faculty, staff, and students.
The goal of the office of Communications, Community and Government Relations is to enhance awareness, increase name recognition, and improve the image of the College – thereby generating enrollment and community goodwill for South San Diego County’s only public institution of higher learning.
Additional services provided by the office:
- Web design and development
- Event planning.
Connecting with the Smartphone Generation Presentation
- Chief Public Information & Government Relations Officer: Lillian Leopold, APR, (619) 421-6700, ext. 6564
- Advertising, marketing, event planning and publications: Brenda Mora, (619) 421-6700, ext. 5213
- Instructional support, web production, iTunesU and publications: Tom Bugzavich, (619) 421-6700, ext. 5296
- Web & Marketing Content Strategist: Graig Harris, (619) 421-6700 ext. 5782