You can apply for CARE services if you have met ALL of the following requirements:
- Have been determined EOPS eligible and are enrolled in 12 units or more (6 if you are DSS).
- Have at least one child 13 years of age or younger;
- Applicant and/or child receive CalWORKs Cash Aid;
- Applicant has an active CalWORKs case number for the household;
- You are at least 18 years old and a single head of household;
- Have applied for financial aid and have a need for childcare, transportation, books, and/or counseling to attend college; AND
- You are pursuing career technical education, or job training program at Southwestern College.
CARE is no longer accepting applications for this semester. Please check back with us at the beginning of the Fall 2015 semester.
Please call the EOPS office, (619) 482-6456, email us at EOPS@swccd.edu or visit the EOPS office in the Student Services Center for more information.