has a national scholarship program and are awarding $2,500-$5,000 for high achieving college students interested in pursuing careers in the insurance and financial services industry.
• Open to students of all majors.
• Will be entering sophomore, junior, senior or 5th-year senior year in pursuit of an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university.
• Plan to attend a degree-seeking program, full-time at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2014-2015 academic year.
• Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
• Preference will be given to students who demonstrate: An interest in pursuing a career in the insurance and financial services industry. Leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
• Must complete and submit for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
• Must show proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired).
• A total of $150,000 in scholarships will be awarded for the 2014-15 school year.
• Selected students attending accredited 2 year and 4 year colleges/universities will be awarded $2,500 or $5,000 respectively.
MassMutual is focused on expanding access and opportunity of higher education and employment to students who reflect the rich cultural diversity of our nation. We seek to increase the number of students completing college nationally, assist in decreasing student debt, raise awareness of careers in financial services, and recruit and retain the top talent touched by our programs.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2014