APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID:
Anyone interested in receiving financial assistance should submit applications for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG Fee Waiver). The FAFSA makes several types of grants and loans available from the federal government, while the BOG Fee Waiver can waive enrollment fees for qualified students.
- Go to www.cccapply.org
- Click on "Log On/Create Account". Log-on if you have an account; otherwise, click "New User" and follow instructions.
- Click on the "Money" tab
- Click on "Apply Now for FAFSA" or "Apply Now for BOG Fee Waiver"
- Complete and submit the application. (If you are having difficulty completing the application, contact the CCCApply help Line).
Financial Aid Specialist Walk-In Hours:
Chula Vista Financial Aid Office @ Cesar Chavez Building
- Tuesday: 2pm – 3pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 11am
*Hours subject to change without notice.
Southwestern College Chula Vista Campus - Other Numbers and college website
900 Otay Lakes Road, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Admissions (619) 482-6550
- Assessment (619)482-6385
- Counseling (619) 482-6907
- Cashier’s (619) 482-6307
- Financial Aid (619) 482-6357