The review of student services is intended to improve the overall quality of services offered to Southwestern College students. Its purpose is to assist the staff in conducting a self-study of their units to assure that the programs and services are responsive to the needs of students, as stated in the college's mission statement, and its diverse community.
Information will be collected and analyzed to determine how effectively Unit goals and Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) are being attained as they relate to:
- Meeting student needs
- Assessing the Unit's efficiency and effectiveness
- Assessing the Unit's compatibility with institutional goals
- Facilitating Unit planning and decision making
- Assisting program improvement/program development
- Promoting a more comprehensive understanding of student services in the college community
For this cycle only, all Level 4 Program Reviews have been "preloaded" with information from the 13-14 snapshot submitted for every program. These "preloaded" snapshots must be downloaded from SharePoint.
Click here for a PDF file with instructions for downloading your preloaded program review or
Click here for a video demonstration on how to download your preloaded program review from SharePoint.
Academic Program Review Forms: