ORDERING OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
Official transcripts of course work completed at Southwestern College must be ordered online or in person at the Chula Vista campus or Higher Education Centers at National City, Otay Mesa and San Ysidro. Only Southwestern College transcripts will be issued. Copies of other institutions transcripts are not included.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FEES AND MAILING SCHEDULE
Each student is entitled to only two complimentary transcripts ever (regular mail processing only). All fees must be paid in full for request to be processed. Transcripts are not issued until all outstanding accounts with the college are paid.
- Regular mail (7-10 business days processing) - $5.00 per copy
- Emergency (5-7 business days processing) - $8.00 per copy
- Emergency Pick up (same day only at Chula Vista Campus) - $8.00 per copy
- Overnight mail via Federal Express ( 1-2 business days) $8.00 per copy + federal express fee
Monday thru Thursday delivery only
- Domestic Federal Express (sent to main 48 states) - $18.00 per recipient
- Domestic Federal Express (sent to Alaska or Hawaii) - $21.00 per recipient
- International Federal Express - $41.00 per recipient
ALL FEDERAL EXPRESS REQUEST MUST BE REQUESTED ONLINE
NOTE: FEDERAL EXPRESS DOES NOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY TO CERTAIN ZIP CODES
You may print free unofficial Southwestern College transcripts online though the Southwestern College Web Advisor system for coursework completed Spring 1983 or after. If you attended prior to Spring 1983, unofficial transcripts must requested in the Admissions Office at the Chula Vista campus or may also be requested online as an official transcript request.
THE ONLINE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST MAY BE SUBMITTED BY CLICKING ON THE LINK LISTED BELOW OR BY LOGGING ON TO WEBADVISOR
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL (619) 421-6700 ext. 5215 or 5216