IMPORTANT NEW CHANGES TO BENEFIT STUDENTS!
The are great new changes for students who are BankMobile (formerly HigherOne account holders) that will give student lower costs, greater access and more transparency.
- Almost all fees for account holders have been eliminated or reduced. Click here to see the new fee structure.
- Student account holders now have nationwide fee-free access to cash at more than 5,000 Allpoint® ATMs.
- Allpoint ATMs are located in some of the most popular retail stores in America, such as Target, Walgreens, CVS, 7-Eleven, Safeway, and Kroger-places students already know and frequent for everyday purchases. Find all ATMs.
- BankMobile ATMs are still available on the Chula Vista campus in the Student Activities Center and at the San Ysidro Campus in the Student Lounge.
- Students still have the choice to have funds deposited to their current checking or savings account, to receive a paper check mailed to them or to open a BankMobile account.
- Institutions must disclose their contract to this third party service provider - click here to view this information.
Announcing enhanced services for students receiving financial aid - the BankMobile Vibe Account!
Southwestern College has partnered with BankMobile to bring a new method for receiving financial aid refunds/disbursement and managing money to Southwestern College students by the BankMobile Vibe Account. Students are now able to choose how they receive their funds – electronically deposited to their current checking account, continuing to receive a paper check, as in the past, or having funds deposited electronically to a new BankMobile checking account. Students have the ability to choose the method that works best for them, while receiving disbursements more efficiently and securely.
If you have received a green “Refund Selection Kit” packet from BankMobile, just choose the option that best fits your needs and be sure to get started as soon as it arrives. Only those students who have been awarded financial aid will be receiving one of these packets. Please visit RefundSelection.com to select a refund preference and make your choice as soon as possible to ensure there is no delay in receiving your funds!
What does the BankMobile Vibe Account mean for students?
It means more choices for managing your money and receiving your Financial Aid disbursements. Our partnership with BankMobile ensures faster delivery of your funds and smarter ways to manage that money.
What if I need help signing up?
Finanical Aid staff can answer your questions and assist you in signing up for this new service. Please just come to the Financial Aid counter, 1st floor of the Cesar Chavez Center, during regular business hours. We have an email address just for you (email@example.com) to ask questions and for help with the process. There is also information on the www.bankmobilevibe.com website to walk you through the sign up process and answer your questions. You can also contact Customer Care at 1-877-732-0440.
Why partner with BankMobile?
For years, students have been asking us to find a way to allow them to have their financial aid disbursements automatically deposited to their checking accounts, rather than having for wait for a check to arrive in the mail and then having to go the bank to get it cashed or deposited. This is a direct response to those requests - the BankMobile solution allows us to offer this service to students, ensuring funds are delivered faster and safer while reducing processing time and minimizing costs.
HIGHER ONE ATM CAMPUS LOCATIONS:
- All Locations
- Chula Vista Campus, Student Activities Center Open M-Th, 8am - 6pm and F 8am - 3pm
- San Ysidro Campus, Student Center Open M-Th, 8am - 10pm and F 8am - 3pm
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR STUDENTS:
FAQs on BankMobile
BankMobile.com to make your choice and activate your disbursement delivery choice.
BankMobile Fee Schedule
Financial Aid Disbursement Schedule