The Veterans' Services Office provides assistance to veterans and their dependents who may be eligible for federal or state educational benefits gained through military service. Applications and information for applying and using these benefits may be obtained in person at the Veterans' Service Office in the Caesar Chavez Student Services Center (Building 1400 on the Chula Vista Campus) or on this website.

Every student who wishes to use veteran educational benefits while attending Southwestern College is required to complete the proper paperwork each semester. Veteran students and their dependents using benefits must declare their classes, report any added or dropped classes, and submit Student Education Plans (SEPs) to reflect declarations/changes of major immediately.

Last updated: 7/24/2014 12:24:01 PM