Register for Workshops
Preparing for Transfer
If your goal is to obtain a Bachelor's degree, then the Transfer Center counselors and services are here to explain the transfer process and help you develop an education plan.
The best ways to prepare:
1) Attend a Steps to Transfer workshop or view the slide presentation. (complete the Quiz and the Follow-up form which you must bring with you to your first appoinment.
2) Arrange for any of your previous college transcripts, Advanced Placement (AP), Int'l Baccalaureate exam scores to be sent to the Southwestern College Admissions Office.
3) Bring completed Intake Form to the Transfer Center and schedule your appointment.
4) Attend relevant workshops/activities.
5) Get on our e-mail listserves for current transfer information and news.
California State University System (CSU)
University of California
*Final year transfer
*Financial Aid Forms
*Impacted Majors Grid
*CSU Campus Links
CESAR E. CHAVEZ BUILDING OPERATIONAL HOURS /
Contact us: SWCTransferCenter@swccd.edu or (619) 482-6472
Southwestern College is an equal opportunity educator and employer | Disclaimer | Directions to SWC
© 2011 Southwestern College, 900 Otay Lakes Road, Chula Vista, CA 91910. (619) 421-6700
The Southwestern College is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thank you for visiting the Southwestern College website.