The CWEE program provides opportunities to students who have declared a major to earn units and gain work experience.
Below are the eligibility requirements:
- Must enroll in a CWEE course within the first three weeks of the semester (first week for Summer)
- Must have declared a major and perform internship/work experience hours in an area directly related to major.
Students can earn college credit as an elective and earn the following units per semester:
- 60 unpaid/75 paid hours: 1 unit
- 120 unpaid/150 paid: 2 units
- 180 unpaid/225 paid: 3 units
Plus earn one unit for the weekly class.
Students can locate internship opportunities by visiting the Student Employment Services website and clicking on “CWEE Work Experience Internships” .
Employers can list their internship opportunities by contacting Dawn Taft at 619-482-6537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact:
Dawn Taft, Student Services Specialist
Office: S205H, located upstairs in the Student Services Center