If you are ready to graduate, transfer to a UC or CSU, or need to substitute or waive a major requirement, the Evaluations Office is here to assist you.
Our goal is to provide a smooth process for your continued success!
We are accepting petitions for Spring 2014 graduation now through
March 1, 2014.
Petition for degree or certificate, Click here .
Our office offers the following services
- Petition for Graduation or Certificates - if you have completed the requirements for your degree or certificate - or will be completing them during the current semester - you may be ready to petition for graduation. Click here for more information, the online petition form and deadlines for each semester.
- GEBR/IGETC Certification - if you will be transferring to a CSU or UC school in the future, you may need a GEBR or IGETC certification. Click here for more information, the online petition form and deadlines for submission.
- Student Petitions - if you need to petition to substitute a requirement for your major, to waive a requirement of your major, waive a graduation requirement (such as Computer Literacy, Health Education or Exercise Science) or to receive AP or IB credit, please click here for more information or to download petition forms.
- Transcript Evaluation - please click here for more information on the evaluation of transcripts from schools other than Southwestern College.
- Diplomas and Certificates - please click here for information on getting your recently awarded diploma or certificate or requesting a replacement for one that may have been lost or destroyed.
The Evaluations Office is located in the Cesar Chavez Student Services Building, First Floor.
Hours: Monday & Tuesday 8:00am - 6:30pm
Wednesday & Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Email : Evaluations@swccd.edu