You have good computer skills and like to solve problems. Computer Aided Design and Drafting just may be the career for you.
Drafters use software to convert the designs of engineers and
architects into technical drawings and the profession is projected to continue growing for at least the next decade.
Southwestern College's outstanding CADD program will give you a solid foundation for a job in the field. Complete the program and go directly into the workforce, or transfer to a four-year college.
You may qualify for free tuition or a scholarship to help pay for books and supplies and Southwestern College is designated, “Military Friendly.”
- Certificate of Proficiency in Basic CADD:
- Certificate of Proficiency in Advanced CADD
- Certificate of Achievement in Design Technology
- Associate in Science Degree/Career Technical Education
- Associate in Science Degree/Transfer
Don’t let finances get in the way of fulfilling your educational goals. You may qualify for free tuition or a scholarship to help pay for books and supplies.