- Registration information emailed to Students
- Registration begins by appointment—Wait list available (as classes fill)
- HOLIDAY - Memorial Holiday
- Last day to register in classes or get placed on wait lists
- Residency determination date
- Summer instruction begins 9-week sessions
- You may add classes with an add code or drop from classes via MySWC or WebAdvisor at: www.swccd.edu
- Summer instruction begins 8-week sessions
- Summer instruction begins 6-week sessions
- HOLIDAY - Independence Day Observed
REMINDER TO FACULTY!
Grade rosters must be submitted electronically on MySWC/WebAdvisor and are due by MIDNIGHT on THURSDAY, August 9, 2018.
SUMMER SESSION DEADLINES:
Check MySWC/WebAdvisor to view the following deadline dates by clicking on the class title of a specific class section. Deadlines for short-session classes are determined as indicated below.
- Deadline to add classes: Day before Census Date
- Deadline for refund: 10% of actual meeting days (Note: in some cases this may be the first day of class)
- Deadline to apply for pass/no pass option is Thursday of the first week for short term classes
- Deadline to withdraw from class without receiving a “W”: 20% of actual class meeting days
- Deadline to withdraw from class and receive a “W”: 75% of actual meeting days