Spring 2019 Semester
January 28, 2019 to May 24, 2019
- Email registration information to students
- Registration begins by appointment
- Waitlist available (as classes fill)
DECEMBER 19 – JANUARY 1
- WINTER BREAK – Campus Closed
- Residency determination date
- Spring 2019 Intersession Begins
- Spring 2019 Intersession Ends
- Spring 2019 full-term semester begins
- 1st 8-week session beings
- Textbooks and required class materials must be returned by the first week of Spring (see bookstore website). Check WebAdvisor to view the deadline dates by clicking on the class title of a specific class section. You may add classes with an add code or withdrawal from classes via WebAdvisor
- Deadline to Petition for Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
- Deadline to complete items below through WebAdvisor (online only)
(Last Day to complete in person, FEBRUARY 8 at 3pm)
- Refunds—Last day to withdraw from classes and qualify for a full refund of enrollment fees and non-resident tuition.
- Last day to drop without a “W” for full term classes
- Last day to add classes. No late adds will be accepted - Deadline will be enforced.
- Last day to get a refund for Student Activities Stickers
- Last day to file a petition for Independent Study
FEBRUARY 15 - 18
- HOLIDAY - President’s Weekend – Campus Closed
- Last day to file a petition for Pass/No Pass
- Deadline to Petition for Spring 2019 Graduation
- Last day to file a petition for Credit by Examination
MARCH 25 - MARCH 31
- SPRING BREAK – Campus Closed
- HOLIDAY — CESAR CHAVEZ DAY – Campus Closed
- Second 8 week session begins
- Deadline to complete item below through WebAdvisor (online only)
(Last Day to complete in person, APRIL 26 at 3pm)
- Last day to withdraw from full-semester classes and receive a “W” grade
MAY 17 – 29
MAY 18 - 24
- Last day of classes–End of Semester - Commencement
- HOLIDAY – MEMORIAL DAY – Campus Closed
- Final grades are due for full term classes. Short term sections, grades are due three (3) business days after the end of the class.
Reminder to Faculty!
Grade rosters must be submitted on WebAdvisor and are due by:
MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 29, 2019.
Short Session Deadlines
Short Sessions begin January 2, January 28 and April 2. Check WebAdvisor to view the following deadline dates by clicking on the class title of a specific class section. Deadlines for short-session classes are determined as indicated below.
- Deadline to add classes: Day prior to Census
- Deadline for refund: 10% of actual meeting days (Note: in some cases this may be the first day of class).
- Deadline to apply for pass/no pass option is the first week for short term classes
- Deadline to withdraw from class without receiving a “W”: 20% of actual class meeting days
- Deadline to withdraw from class and receive a “W”: 75% of actual meeting days