- Tuesdays thru Saturdays
- 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Not open on Sundays, major holidays, or school holidays.
Directions: for a Mapquest Map, click here:
- Take the 805 freeway to the Chula Vista area and take the H Street exit East.
- Drive approximately 4 miles east to Otay Lakes Road traffic signal. Turn right.
- At the first traffic signal, turn right into the main campus.
- At the first stop sign, turn right onto the circular road.
- Proceed around the campus until you get to the second stop sign.
- Turn right, proceed up the short hill. The botanic garden (seen by tall trees) is located on your left just past the Automotive complex.
- Proceed just past the fenced garden and look for a grayish parking pass machine on your left.
- Purchase a $3 parking pass, turn around, and then park in any student parking place (in Lot E, F, or G) located near the garden entrance sign.
- At this time, a $3.00 college one-day parking pass is required to park near the garden. See the Directions above to find out how to obtain one.
- Although the double-chain link service gates that access the garden may be open, please do not park inside the garden area.
- Admission is always free.
Last updated: 3/7/2013 8:12:58 AM