Steps to Apply for Southwestern College Disability Support Services
DSS services are voluntary.
- Complete and submit the DSS Application form (PDF, 513KB) / DSS Application form (Spanish) (PDF, 27KB) and a Disability Verification form (PDF, 747KB).
- If you received specialized services from a high school that you recently graduated from, complete the High School Consent to Release Confidential Information form (PDF, 24KB).
These forms are also available at the following locations:
- Chula Vista Campus: Disability Support Services, Room S108
- Higher Education Centers at San Ysidro, National City or Otay Mesa
- When DSS receives the above documentation you will be contacted to schedule an appointment with a DSS specialist to discuss appropriate accommodations and academic programs.
- If you wish to be assessed for a possible learning disability, please complete the DSS Application form (PDF, 513KB) / DSS Application form (Spanish) (PDF, 27KB).
Last updated: 9/25/2014 1:59:26 PM